Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Coral Harbour, Nunavut Territory, Canada
Eclipse visible in Coral Harbour – Jul 16, 2019 Partial Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Local times for eclipse in Coral Harbour on Tuesday, July 16, 2019
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Coral Harbour||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Jul 16 at 1:46 PM||25°||46.7° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial eclipse begins||Jul 16 at 3:04 PM||48°||41.8° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial Eclipse ends||Jul 16 at 5:59 PM||91°||24.8° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Jul 16 at 7:17 PM||107°||16.8° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Maximum Eclipse||Jul 16 at 7:53 PM||115°||13.2° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Coral Harbour
Sun & Moon Calculators for Coral Harbour
- Sunrise and sunset in Coral Harbour
- Moonrise and moonset in Coral Harbour
- Phases of the moon in Coral Harbour
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun