Eclipse Calculator – Eclipses in Grand Falls-Windsor, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
Eclipse visible in Grand Falls-Windsor – Oct 28, 2023 Partial Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
This is an approximate representation. The eclipse and moon will look slightly different in real life.
During this partial lunar eclipse, the Earth's shadow covers only parts of the Moon, as seen from Grand Falls-Windsor. As the central part of the Earth's shadow (umbra) misses the Moon during a partial lunar eclipse, there are no other locations on Earth where the Moon appears completely covered during this event.
The Earth's shadow covers only a small portion of the Moon.
Local times for eclipse in Grand Falls-Windsor on Saturday, October 28, 2023
Click on the Sun/Moon symbol in the “Looks like” column to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
This eclipse is in progress during moonrise or moonset, so only parts of the eclipse are visible in Grand Falls-Windsor.
The animation's bottom edge represents an ideal, flat horizon, which is at the same altitude as the observer.Times are local for Grand Falls-Windsor (NDT - Newfoundland Daylight Time).
Other eclipses visible in Grand Falls-Windsor
Sun & Moon Calculators for Grand Falls-Windsor
- Sunrise and sunset in Grand Falls-Windsor
- Moonrise and moonset in Grand Falls-Windsor
- Phases of the moon in Grand Falls-Windsor
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun