Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Rankin Inlet, Nunavut Territory, Canada
Eclipse visible in Rankin Inlet – Jun 26, 2010 Partial Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Local times for eclipse in Rankin Inlet on Saturday, June 26, 2010
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Rankin Inlet||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Maximum Eclipse||Jun 26 at 3:24 AM||212°||1.4° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Jun 26 at 3:59 AM||219°||3.2° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial eclipse begins||Jun 26 at 5:18 AM||236°||10.9° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial Eclipse ends||Jun 26 at 7:58 AM||268°||27.1° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Jun 26 at 9:18 AM||286°||35.6° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Rankin Inlet
Sun & Moon Calculators for Rankin Inlet
- Sunrise and sunset in Rankin Inlet
- Moonrise and moonset in Rankin Inlet
- Phases of the moon in Rankin Inlet
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun