Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Praia, Cape Verde
Eclipse visible in Praia – Nov 28, 2012 Penumbral Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Stages in eclipse
- Penumbral Eclipse just started
- Penumbral Eclipse in good progress
- Maximum Eclipse
- Penumbral Eclipse continues
- Penumbral Eclipse about to end
Local times for eclipse in Praia on Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Praia||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Nov 28 at 11:17 AM||337°||52.3° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Nov 28 at 3:49 PM||56°||29.5° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Maximum Eclipse||Nov 28 at 4:18 PM||60°||23.7° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Praia
Sun & Moon Calculators for Praia
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun