Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Galapagos Islands, Ecuador
Eclipse visible in Galapagos Islands – Nov 14, 2031 Total Solar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like in Galapagos Islands (weather permitting).
The Moon covers a large portion of the Sun, so this is still a spectacular sight.
Local times for eclipse in Galapagos Islands on Friday, November 14, 2031
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
This eclipse is in progress during sunrise or sunset, so the Sun is displayed only partly in some phases, according to its altitude below the horizon. The animation's bottom edge represents an ideal, flat horizon, which is at the same altitude as the observer.Times are local for Galapagos Islands (GALT - Galapagos Time).
Other eclipses visible in Galapagos Islands
Sun & Moon Calculators for Galapagos Islands
- Sunrise and sunset in Galapagos Islands
- Moonrise and moonset in Galapagos Islands
- Phases of the moon in Galapagos Islands
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun