Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Gambier Islands, French Polynesia
Eclipse visible in Gambier Islands – Jul 16, 2019 Partial Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Local times for eclipse in Gambier Islands on Tuesday, July 16, 2019
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Gambier Islands||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Jul 16 at 9:46 AM||218°||35.2° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial eclipse begins||Jul 16 at 11:04 AM||198°||43.5° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial Eclipse ends||Jul 16 at 1:59 PM||147°||38.2° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Jul 16 at 3:17 PM||131°||26.9° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Maximum Eclipse||Jul 16 at 3:53 PM||126°||20.7° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Gambier Islands
Sun & Moon Calculators for Gambier Islands
- Sunrise and sunset in Gambier Islands
- Moonrise and moonset in Gambier Islands
- Phases of the moon in Gambier Islands
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun