Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Port-Gentil, Gabon
Eclipse visible in Port-Gentil – Jun 4, 2012 Partial Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Local times for eclipse in Port-Gentil on Monday, June 4, 2012
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Port-Gentil||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Maximum Eclipse||Jun 4 at 9:20 AM||240°||42.7° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Jun 4 at 9:49 AM||236°||48.5° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial eclipse begins||Jun 4 at 11:07 AM||217°||62.0° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial Eclipse ends||Jun 4 at 12:59 PM||160°||66.4° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Jun 4 at 2:16 PM||132°||55.8° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Port-Gentil
Sun & Moon Calculators for Port-Gentil
- Sunrise and sunset in Port-Gentil
- Moonrise and moonset in Port-Gentil
- Phases of the moon in Port-Gentil
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun