Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Tbilisi, Georgia
Eclipse visible in Tbilisi – Nov 28, 1947 Penumbral Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Stages in eclipse
- Penumbral Eclipse just started
- Penumbral Eclipse in good progress
- Maximum Eclipse
- Penumbral Eclipse continues
- Penumbral Eclipse about to end
Local times for eclipse in Tbilisi on Friday, November 28, 1947
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Tbilisi||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Maximum Eclipse||Nov 28 at 9:11 AM||324°||18.6° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Nov 28 at 9:37 AM||329°||21.1° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Nov 28 at 1:32 PM||25°||22.5° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Tbilisi
Sun & Moon Calculators for Tbilisi
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun