Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Eclipse visible in Stuttgart – Dec 30, 2001 Penumbral Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Stages in eclipse
- Penumbral Eclipse just started
- Penumbral Eclipse in good progress
- Maximum Eclipse
- Penumbral Eclipse continues
- Penumbral Eclipse about to end
Local times for eclipse in Stuttgart on Sunday, December 30, 2001
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Stuttgart||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Maximum Eclipse||Dec 30 at 9:04 AM||317°||6.2° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Dec 30 at 9:30 AM||322°||8.8° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Dec 30 at 1:30 PM||14°||16.7° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Stuttgart
Sun & Moon Calculators for Stuttgart
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun