July 22, 2009 — Total Solar Eclipse — Saharsa
Animation: How the Total Solar Eclipse Looked
This total solar eclipse was fully visible in Saharsa. This was a rare and spectacular event that could only be experienced along a relatively narrow strip on the Earth's surface. The eclipse was also visible in other areas, but the Moon did not cover the Sun completely there.
All about solar eclipses
- Types of Solar and Lunar Eclipses
- What are solar eclipses?
- Total solar eclipses
- Partial solar eclipses
- Annular solar eclipses
- 10 things: Solar Eclipse, 20 March, 2015
- Solar Eclipses in History
- Solar Eclipse Myths and Superstitions
- Eye safety during solar eclipses
- Make a pinhole projector
Phases and local times of this eclipse
|5:30 AM Jul 22||6:27 AM Jul 22||7:31 AM Jul 22|