Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Pangkal Pinang, Bangka-Belitung, Indonesia
Eclipse visible in Pangkal Pinang – Mar 9, 2016 Total Solar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like in Pangkal Pinang (weather permitting).
The total phase of this solar eclipse is not visible in Pangkal Pinang, but it can be observed there as a partial solar eclipse.
The Moon covers a large portion of the Sun, so this is still a spectacular sight.
Stages in eclipse
- Partial Eclipse just started
- Partial Eclipse in good progress
- Maximum Eclipse
- Partial Eclipse continues
- Partial Eclipse about to end
Local times for eclipse in Pangkal Pinang on Wednesday, March 9, 2016
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.Pangkal Pinang (WIB - Western Indonesian Time).
Other eclipses visible in Pangkal Pinang
Sun & Moon Calculators for Pangkal Pinang
- Sunrise and sunset in Pangkal Pinang
- Moonrise and moonset in Pangkal Pinang
- Phases of the moon in Pangkal Pinang
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun