Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Tanjung Pinang, Riau Islands, Indonesia
Eclipse visible in Tanjung Pinang – Dec 26, 2019 Annular Solar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like in Tanjung Pinang (weather permitting).
Observers there can experience the “ring of fire” that is characteristic for this kind of solar eclipse. This is a rare and spectacular event that can only be experienced along a relatively narrow strip on the Earth's surface. The eclipse is also visible in other areas, but the Moon does not move centrally in front of the Sun there and the “ring of fire” is not visible.
Local times for eclipse in Tanjung Pinang on Thursday, December 26, 2019
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.Tanjung Pinang (WIB - Western Indonesian Time).
Other eclipses visible in Tanjung Pinang
Sun & Moon Calculators for Tanjung Pinang
- Sunrise and sunset in Tanjung Pinang
- Moonrise and moonset in Tanjung Pinang
- Phases of the moon in Tanjung Pinang
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun