Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Sulaimaniya, Iraq
Eclipse visible in Sulaimaniya – Nov 18, 1994 Penumbral Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Local times for eclipse in Sulaimaniya on Friday, November 18, 1994
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Sulaimaniya||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Maximum Eclipse||Nov 18 at 7:01 AM||297°||6.4° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Nov 18 at 7:30 AM||301°||11.3° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Nov 18 at 11:57 AM||3°||36.8° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Sulaimaniya
Sun & Moon Calculators for Sulaimaniya
- Sunrise and sunset in Sulaimaniya
- Moonrise and moonset in Sulaimaniya
- Phases of the moon in Sulaimaniya
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun