Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Sulaimaniya, Iraq
Eclipse visible in Sulaimaniya – Nov 3, 2013 Total Solar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like in Sulaimaniya (weather permitting).
The total phase of this solar eclipse is not visible in Sulaimaniya, but it can be observed there as a partial solar eclipse.
Stages in eclipse
- Partial Eclipse just started
- Partial Eclipse in good progress
- Maximum Eclipse
- Partial Eclipse continues
- Partial Eclipse about to end
Local times for eclipse in Sulaimaniya on Sunday, November 3, 2013
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
This eclipse is in progress during sunrise or sunset, so the Sun is displayed only partly in some phases, according to its altitude below the horizon. The animation's bottom edge represents an ideal, flat horizon, which is at the same altitude as the observer.Times are local for Sulaimaniya (AST - Arabia Standard Time).
Other eclipses visible in Sulaimaniya
Sun & Moon Calculators for Sulaimaniya
- Sunrise and sunset in Sulaimaniya
- Moonrise and moonset in Sulaimaniya
- Phases of the moon in Sulaimaniya
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun