Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Nagoya, Japan
Eclipse visible in Nagoya – Dec 26, 2019 Annular Solar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like in Nagoya (weather permitting).
The annular phase of this solar eclipse is not visible in Nagoya, but it can be observed there as a partial solar eclipse.
Stages in eclipse
- Partial Eclipse just started
- Partial Eclipse in good progress
- Maximum Eclipse
- Partial Eclipse continues
- Partial Eclipse about to end
Local times for eclipse in Nagoya on Thursday, December 26, 2019
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
Some of the eclipse is very close to the horizon.Times are local for Nagoya (JST - Japan Standard Time).
Other eclipses visible in Nagoya
Sun & Moon Calculators for Nagoya
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun