Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Astana, Kazakhstan
Eclipse visible in Astana – Aug 11, 2018 Partial Solar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like in Astana (weather permitting).
During this partial solar eclipse, the Moon covers only parts of the Sun, as seen from Astana. As the central part of the Moon's shadow (umbra) misses the Earth during a partial solar eclipse, there are no other locations on Earth where the Sun appears completely covered during this event.
The Moon covers only a small portion of the Sun.
Stages in eclipse
- Partial Eclipse just started
- Partial Eclipse in good progress
- Maximum Eclipse
- Partial Eclipse continues
- Partial Eclipse about to end
Local times for eclipse in Astana on Saturday, August 11, 2018
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.Astana (ALMT - Alma-Ata Time).
Other eclipses visible in Astana
Sun & Moon Calculators for Astana
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun