Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Teyateyaneng, Lesotho
Eclipse visible in Teyateyaneng – Apr 4, 2015 Partial Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Local times for eclipse in Teyateyaneng on Saturday, April 4, 2015
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Teyateyaneng||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Apr 4 at 11:03 AM||206°||53.4° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial eclipse begins||Apr 4 at 12:17 PM||176°||56.2° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial Eclipse ends||Apr 4 at 3:44 PM||116°||29.7° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Apr 4 at 4:58 PM||105°||14.9° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Maximum Eclipse||Apr 4 at 5:36 PM||100°||7.0° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Teyateyaneng
Sun & Moon Calculators for Teyateyaneng
- Sunrise and sunset in Teyateyaneng
- Moonrise and moonset in Teyateyaneng
- Phases of the moon in Teyateyaneng
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun