Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Antananarivo, Madagascar
Eclipse visible in Antananarivo – Oct 28, 1939 Partial Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Local times for eclipse in Antananarivo on Saturday, October 28, 1939
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Antananarivo||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Maximum Eclipse||Oct 28 at 6:07 AM||278°||14.2° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Oct 28 at 6:44 AM||276°||22.6° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial eclipse begins||Oct 28 at 7:56 AM||271°||38.8° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial Eclipse ends||Oct 28 at 11:17 AM||218°||82.2° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Oct 28 at 12:28 PM||116°||77.0° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Antananarivo
Sun & Moon Calculators for Antananarivo
- Sunrise and sunset in Antananarivo
- Moonrise and moonset in Antananarivo
- Phases of the moon in Antananarivo
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun