Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Eclipse visible in Kuala Lumpur – Mar 9, 2016 Total Solar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like in Kuala Lumpur (weather permitting).
The total phase of this solar eclipse is not visible in Kuala Lumpur, but it can be observed there as a partial solar eclipse.
The Moon covers a large portion of the Sun, so this is still a spectacular sight.
Stages in eclipse
- Partial Eclipse just started
- Partial Eclipse in good progress
- Maximum Eclipse
- Partial Eclipse continues
- Partial Eclipse about to end
Local times for eclipse in Kuala Lumpur on Wednesday, March 9, 2016
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
Some of the eclipse is very close to the horizon.Times are local for Kuala Lumpur (MYT - Malaysia Time).
Other eclipses visible in Kuala Lumpur
Sun & Moon Calculators for Kuala Lumpur
- Sunrise and sunset in Kuala Lumpur
- Moonrise and moonset in Kuala Lumpur
- Phases of the moon in Kuala Lumpur
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun