Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in San Luis Potosi, San Luis Potosí, Mexico
Next eclipse visible in San Luis Potosi – Oct 18, 2013 Penumbral Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Stages in eclipse
- Penumbral Eclipse just started
- Penumbral Eclipse in good progress
- Maximum Eclipse
- Penumbral Eclipse continues
- Penumbral Eclipse about to end
Local times for eclipse in San Luis Potosi on Friday, October 18, 2013
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
This eclipse is in progress during sunrise or sunset, so the Sun is displayed only partly in some phases, according to its altitude below the horizon. The animation's bottom edge represents an ideal, flat horizon, which is at the same altitude as the observer.Times are local for San Luis Potosi (CDT - Central Daylight Time).
Other eclipses visible in San Luis Potosi
Sun & Moon Calculators for San Luis Potosi
- Sunrise and sunset in San Luis Potosi
- Moonrise and moonset in San Luis Potosi
- Phases of the moon in San Luis Potosi
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun