Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Eclipse visible in Ulaanbaatar – Jul 7, 2009 Penumbral Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Local times for eclipse in Ulaanbaatar on Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Ulaanbaatar||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Jul 7 at 4:42 PM||82°||40.3° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Jul 7 at 6:35 PM||102°||22.1° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Maximum Eclipse||Jul 7 at 6:47 PM||104°||20.2° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Ulaanbaatar
Sun & Moon Calculators for Ulaanbaatar
- Sunrise and sunset in Ulaanbaatar
- Moonrise and moonset in Ulaanbaatar
- Phases of the moon in Ulaanbaatar
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun