Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Invercargill, New Zealand
Eclipse visible in Invercargill – Feb 11, 2017 Penumbral Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Local times for eclipse in Invercargill on Saturday, February 11, 2017
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Invercargill||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Maximum Eclipse||Feb 11 at 11:09 AM||240°||43.1° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Feb 11 at 11:36 AM||232°||46.8° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Feb 11 at 3:53 PM||137°||49.8° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Invercargill
Sun & Moon Calculators for Invercargill
- Sunrise and sunset in Invercargill
- Moonrise and moonset in Invercargill
- Phases of the moon in Invercargill
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun