Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Barentsburg, Svalbard, Norway
Eclipse visible in Barentsburg – Apr 25 – Apr 26, 2013 Penumbral Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Local times for eclipse in Barentsburg on Friday, April 26, 2013
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Barentsburg||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Apr 25 at 8:05 PM||110°||11.2° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Apr 26 at 12:10 AM||167°||2.6° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Maximum Eclipse||Apr 26 at 12:37 AM||173°||2.5° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Barentsburg
Sun & Moon Calculators for Barentsburg
- Sunrise and sunset in Barentsburg
- Moonrise and moonset in Barentsburg
- Phases of the moon in Barentsburg
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun