Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
Eclipse visible in Port Moresby – May 10, 2013 Annular Solar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like in Port Moresby (weather permitting).
The annular phase of this solar eclipse is not visible in Port Moresby, but it can be observed there as a partial solar eclipse.
The Moon covers a large portion of the Sun, so this is still a spectacular sight.
Stages in eclipse
- Partial Eclipse just started
- Partial Eclipse in good progress
- Maximum Eclipse
- Partial Eclipse continues
- Partial Eclipse about to end
Local times for eclipse in Port Moresby on Friday, May 10, 2013
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.Port Moresby (PGT - Papua New Guinea Time).
Other eclipses visible in Port Moresby
Sun & Moon Calculators for Port Moresby
- Sunrise and sunset in Port Moresby
- Moonrise and moonset in Port Moresby
- Phases of the moon in Port Moresby
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun