Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Saint-Pierre, Reunion (French)
Eclipse visible in Saint-Pierre – Jun 4, 2012 Partial Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Local times for eclipse in Saint-Pierre on Monday, June 4, 2012
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Saint-Pierre||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Jun 4 at 12:49 PM||167°||46.6° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial eclipse begins||Jun 4 at 2:07 PM||145°||39.5° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial Eclipse ends||Jun 4 at 3:59 PM||125°||21.9° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Jun 4 at 5:16 PM||116°||7.0° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Maximum Eclipse||Jun 4 at 5:45 PM||113°||0.5° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Saint-Pierre
Sun & Moon Calculators for Saint-Pierre
- Sunrise and sunset in Saint-Pierre
- Moonrise and moonset in Saint-Pierre
- Phases of the moon in Saint-Pierre
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun