Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Magadan, Russia
Eclipse visible in Magadan – Oct 19, 2013 Penumbral Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Stages in eclipse
- Penumbral Eclipse just started
- Penumbral Eclipse in good progress
- Maximum Eclipse
- Penumbral Eclipse continues
- Penumbral Eclipse about to end
Local times for eclipse in Magadan on Saturday, October 19, 2013
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Magadan||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Maximum Eclipse||Oct 19 at 9:27 AM||300°||5.3° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Oct 19 at 9:53 AM||305°||7.9° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Oct 19 at 1:48 PM||1°||20.0° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Magadan
Sun & Moon Calculators for Magadan
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun