Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in King Edward Point, South Georgia/Sandwich Is.
Eclipse visible in King Edward Point – Mar 23, 2016 Penumbral Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Local times for eclipse in King Edward Point on Wednesday, March 23, 2016
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in King Edward Point||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Maximum Eclipse||Mar 23 at 7:15 AM||260°||7.8° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Mar 23 at 7:42 AM||255°||11.5° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Mar 23 at 11:53 AM||193°||35.1° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in King Edward Point
Sun & Moon Calculators for King Edward Point
- Sunrise and sunset in King Edward Point
- Moonrise and moonset in King Edward Point
- Phases of the moon in King Edward Point
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun