Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Juba, South Sudan
Eclipse visible in Juba – Nov 3, 2013 Total Solar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like in Juba (weather permitting).
The total phase of this solar eclipse is not visible in Juba, but it can be observed there as a partial solar eclipse.
The Moon covers a large portion of the Sun, so this is still a spectacular sight.
Stages in eclipse
- Partial Eclipse just started
- Partial Eclipse in good progress
- Maximum Eclipse
- Partial Eclipse continues
- Partial Eclipse about to end
Local times for eclipse in Juba on Sunday, November 3, 2013
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
Some of the eclipse is very close to the horizon.Times are local for Juba (EAT - Eastern Africa Time).
Other eclipses visible in Juba
Sun & Moon Calculators for Juba
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun