Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Khartoum, Sudan
Eclipse visible in Khartoum – Sep 1, 2016 Annular Solar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like in Khartoum (weather permitting).
The annular phase of this solar eclipse is not visible in Khartoum, but it can be observed there as a partial solar eclipse.
Stages in eclipse
- Partial Eclipse just started
- Partial Eclipse in good progress
- Maximum Eclipse
- Partial Eclipse continues
- Partial Eclipse about to end
Local times for eclipse in Khartoum on Thursday, September 1, 2016
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.Khartoum (EAT - Eastern Africa Time).
Other eclipses visible in Khartoum
Sun & Moon Calculators for Khartoum
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun