Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Houmt Souk (Djerba), Tunisia
Eclipse visible in Houmt Souk (Djerba) – Jun 1, 2030 Annular Solar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like in Houmt Souk (Djerba) (weather permitting).
Observers there can experience the “ring of fire” that is characteristic for this kind of solar eclipse. This is a rare and spectacular event that can only be experienced along a relatively narrow strip on the Earth's surface. The eclipse is also visible in other areas, but the Moon does not move centrally in front of the Sun there and the “ring of fire” is not visible.
Local times for eclipse in Houmt Souk (Djerba) on Saturday, June 1, 2030
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
This eclipse is in progress during sunrise or sunset, so the Sun is displayed only partly in some phases, according to its altitude below the horizon. The animation's bottom edge represents an ideal, flat horizon, which is at the same altitude as the observer.Times are local for Houmt Souk (Djerba) (CET - Central European Time).
Other eclipses visible in Houmt Souk (Djerba)
Sun & Moon Calculators for Houmt Souk (Djerba)
- Sunrise and sunset in Houmt Souk (Djerba)
- Moonrise and moonset in Houmt Souk (Djerba)
- Phases of the moon in Houmt Souk (Djerba)
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun