Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Fray Bentos, Uruguay
Eclipse visible in Fray Bentos – Feb 15, 2018 Partial Solar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like in Fray Bentos (weather permitting).
During this partial solar eclipse, the Moon covers only parts of the Sun, as seen from Fray Bentos. As the central part of the Moon's shadow (umbra) misses the Earth during a partial solar eclipse, there are no other locations on Earth where the Sun appears completely covered during this event.
The Moon covers only a small portion of the Sun.
Local times for eclipse in Fray Bentos on Thursday, February 15, 2018
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
This eclipse is in progress during sunrise or sunset, so the Sun is displayed only partly in some phases, according to its altitude below the horizon. The animation's bottom edge represents an ideal, flat horizon, which is at the same altitude as the observer.Times are local for Fray Bentos (UYST - Uruguay Summer Time).
Other eclipses visible in Fray Bentos
Sun & Moon Calculators for Fray Bentos
- Sunrise and sunset in Fray Bentos
- Moonrise and moonset in Fray Bentos
- Phases of the moon in Fray Bentos
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun