Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in San José de Mayo, Uruguay
Eclipse visible in San José de Mayo – Nov 28, 2012 Penumbral Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Local times for eclipse in San José de Mayo on Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in San José de Mayo||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Maximum Eclipse||Nov 28 at 9:47 AM||269°||40.3° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Nov 28 at 10:17 AM||265°||46.1° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Nov 28 at 2:49 PM||127°||69.5° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in San José de Mayo
Sun & Moon Calculators for San José de Mayo
- Sunrise and sunset in San José de Mayo
- Moonrise and moonset in San José de Mayo
- Phases of the moon in San José de Mayo
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun