Eclipse Calculator – Eclipses in San José de Mayo, Uruguay
Eclipse visible in San José de Mayo – April 30, 2022 — Partial Solar Eclipse
The animation shows what the eclipse approximately looks like in San José de Mayo
During this partial solar eclipse, the Moon covers only parts of the Sun, as seen from San José de Mayo. As the central part of the Moon's shadow (umbra) misses the Earth during a partial solar eclipse, there are no other locations on Earth where the Sun appears completely covered during this event.
The Moon covers only a small portion of the Sun.
Local times for eclipse in San José de Mayo on Saturday, April 30, 2022
Click on the Sun/Moon symbol in the “Looks like” column to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
This eclipse is in progress during sunrise or sunset, so the Sun is displayed only partly in some phases, according to its altitude below the horizon. The animation's bottom edge represents an ideal, flat horizon, which is at the same altitude as the observer.
Other eclipses visible in San José de Mayo
Sun & Moon Calculators for San José de Mayo
- Sunrise and sunset in San José de Mayo
- Moonrise and moonset in San José de Mayo
- Phases of the moon in San José de Mayo
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun