Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Billings, Montana, U.S.A.
Eclipse visible in Billings – Aug 5, 1952 Partial Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Stages in eclipse
- Penumbral Eclipse just started
- Penumbral Eclipse in good progress
- Partial Eclipse starts
- Maximum Eclipse
- Full Eclipse ends
- Penumbral Eclipse continues
- Penumbral Eclipse about to end
Local times for eclipse in Billings on Tuesday, August 5, 1952
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Billings||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Aug 5 at 10:30 AM||313°||55.3° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial eclipse begins||Aug 5 at 11:40 AM||342°||61.5° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial Eclipse ends||Aug 5 at 1:54 PM||41°||56.3° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Aug 5 at 3:05 PM||62°||46.8° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Maximum Eclipse||Aug 5 at 3:35 PM||69°||42.2° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Billings
Sun & Moon Calculators for Billings
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun