Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Fairbanks, Alaska, U.S.A.
Eclipse visible in Fairbanks – Oct 28, 2023 Partial Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Stages in eclipse
- Penumbral Eclipse just started
- Penumbral Eclipse in good progress
- Partial Eclipse starts
- Maximum Eclipse
- Full Eclipse ends
- Penumbral Eclipse continues
- Penumbral Eclipse about to end
Local times for eclipse in Fairbanks on Saturday, October 28, 2023
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Fairbanks||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Maximum Eclipse||Oct 28 at 9:35 AM||305°||0.8° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Oct 28 at 10:04 AM||311°||2.4° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial eclipse begins||Oct 28 at 11:40 AM||333°||9.5° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial Eclipse ends||Oct 28 at 12:49 PM||349°||11.5° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Oct 28 at 2:25 PM||12°||11.0° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Fairbanks
Sun & Moon Calculators for Fairbanks
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun