Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Guam (Hagåtña), Guam
Eclipse visible in Guam (Hagåtña) – Dec 26, 2019 Annular Solar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like in Guam (Hagåtña) (weather permitting).
Observers there can experience the “ring of fire” that is characteristic for this kind of solar eclipse. This is a rare and spectacular event that can only be experienced along a relatively narrow strip on the Earth's surface. The eclipse is also visible in other areas, but the Moon does not move centrally in front of the Sun there and the “ring of fire” is not visible.
Local times for eclipse in Guam (Hagåtña) on Thursday, December 26, 2019
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
This eclipse is in progress during sunrise or sunset, so the Sun is displayed only partly in some phases, according to its altitude below the horizon. The animation's bottom edge represents an ideal, flat horizon, which is at the same altitude as the observer.Times are local for Guam (Hagåtña) (ChST - Chamorro Standard Time).
Other eclipses visible in Guam (Hagåtña)
Sun & Moon Calculators for Guam (Hagåtña)
- Sunrise and sunset in Guam (Hagåtña)
- Moonrise and moonset in Guam (Hagåtña)
- Phases of the moon in Guam (Hagåtña)
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun