Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii, U.S.A.
Eclipse visible in Kailua-Kona – Oct 28, 2023 Partial Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Local times for eclipse in Kailua-Kona on Saturday, October 28, 2023
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Kailua-Kona||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Maximum Eclipse||Oct 28 at 7:35 AM||292°||18.2° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Oct 28 at 8:04 AM||295°||24.0° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial eclipse begins||Oct 28 at 9:40 AM||311°||42.1° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial Eclipse ends||Oct 28 at 10:49 AM||329°||51.8° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Oct 28 at 12:25 PM||7°||56.1° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Kailua-Kona
Sun & Moon Calculators for Kailua-Kona
- Sunrise and sunset in Kailua-Kona
- Moonrise and moonset in Kailua-Kona
- Phases of the moon in Kailua-Kona
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun