Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A.
Eclipse visible in Kansas City – Aug 7, 2017 Partial Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Local times for eclipse in Kansas City on Monday, August 7, 2017
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Kansas City||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Aug 7 at 10:52 AM||296°||51.3° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial eclipse begins||Aug 7 at 12:25 PM||329°||64.0° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial Eclipse ends||Aug 7 at 2:17 PM||30°||63.9° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Aug 7 at 3:50 PM||63°||51.1° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Maximum Eclipse||Aug 7 at 4:23 PM||70°||45.5° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Kansas City
Sun & Moon Calculators for Kansas City
- Sunrise and sunset in Kansas City
- Moonrise and moonset in Kansas City
- Phases of the moon in Kansas City
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun