Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.
Eclipse visible in Los Angeles – Sep 7, 2006 Partial Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Local times for eclipse in Los Angeles on Thursday, September 7, 2006
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Los Angeles||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Maximum Eclipse||Sep 7 at 9:19 AM||287°||36.3° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Sep 7 at 9:46 AM||292°||41.3° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial eclipse begins||Sep 7 at 11:17 AM||316°||55.9° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial Eclipse ends||Sep 7 at 12:26 PM||346°||62.3° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Sep 7 at 1:57 PM||30°||59.2° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Los Angeles
Sun & Moon Calculators for Los Angeles
- Sunrise and sunset in Los Angeles
- Moonrise and moonset in Los Angeles
- Phases of the moon in Los Angeles
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun