Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, U.S.A.
Eclipse visible in Sioux Falls – Jul 16, 2019 Partial Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Local times for eclipse in Sioux Falls on Tuesday, July 16, 2019
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Sioux Falls||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Jul 16 at 1:46 PM||13°||68.4° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial eclipse begins||Jul 16 at 3:04 PM||50°||61.2° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial Eclipse ends||Jul 16 at 5:59 PM||91°||32.7° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Jul 16 at 7:17 PM||103°||19.2° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Maximum Eclipse||Jul 16 at 7:53 PM||108°||13.2° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Sioux Falls
Sun & Moon Calculators for Sioux Falls
- Sunrise and sunset in Sioux Falls
- Moonrise and moonset in Sioux Falls
- Phases of the moon in Sioux Falls
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun