Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Toledo, Ohio, U.S.A.
Eclipse visible in Toledo – May 5, 2023 Penumbral Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Stages in eclipse
- Penumbral Eclipse just started
- Penumbral Eclipse in good progress
- Maximum Eclipse
- Penumbral Eclipse continues
- Penumbral Eclipse about to end
Local times for eclipse in Toledo on Friday, May 5, 2023
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Toledo||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Maximum Eclipse||May 5 at 10:49 AM||296°||49.3° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||May 5 at 11:16 AM||303°||53.7° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||May 5 at 3:30 PM||55°||55.7° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Toledo
Sun & Moon Calculators for Toledo
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun