Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Topeka, Kansas, U.S.A.
Eclipse visible in Topeka – Jun 5, 2020 Penumbral Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Stages in eclipse
- Penumbral Eclipse just started
- Penumbral Eclipse in good progress
- Maximum Eclipse
- Penumbral Eclipse continues
- Penumbral Eclipse about to end
Local times for eclipse in Topeka on Friday, June 5, 2020
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Topeka||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Jun 5 at 12:48 PM||339°||71.5° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Jun 5 at 4:03 PM||74°||52.7° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Maximum Eclipse||Jun 5 at 4:24 PM||79°||49.0° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Topeka
Sun & Moon Calculators for Topeka
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun