Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Eclipse visible in Tashkent – Sep 21, 1941 Total Solar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like in Tashkent (weather permitting).
The total phase of this solar eclipse is not visible in Tashkent, but it can be observed there as a partial solar eclipse.
The Moon covers a large portion of the Sun, so this is still a spectacular sight.
Stages in eclipse
- Partial Eclipse just started
- Partial Eclipse in good progress
- Maximum Eclipse
- Partial Eclipse continues
- Partial Eclipse about to end
Local times for eclipse in Tashkent on Sunday, September 21, 1941
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.Tashkent ( - (null)).
Other eclipses visible in Tashkent
Sun & Moon Calculators for Tashkent
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun