Eid ul-Adha Day 2 in Bangladesh
Quick FactsEid al-Adha (Id ul-Adha) is a four-day Islamic festival starting on the 10th day of the month of Dhul Hijja (Thou al-Hijja) to commemorate the willingness of Ibrahim (Abraham) to sacrifice his son.
|Korbani Eid||Bengali (latin)|
|Eid ul-Adha Day 2||English|
|Eid al-Adha (2. Tag)||German|
Alternative nameFeast of Sacrifice Day 2
Eid ul-Adha Day 2 2013Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Eid ul-Adha Day 2 2014Sunday, October 5, 2014
Note: Government offices and most businesses are closed during a public holiday.
List of dates for other years
Eid al-Adha is an Islamic festival to commemorate the willingness of Ibrahim (also known as Abraham) to follow Allah's (God's) command to sacrifice his son Ishmael. Muslims around the world observe this event.
About Eid ul-Adha Day 2Read more about Eid ul-Adha Day 2.
Eid ul-Adha Day 2 ObservancesNote: Government offices and most businesses are closed during a public holiday.
|Sat||Jan 22||2005||Eid ul-Adha Day 2||Public Holiday|
|Thu||Jan 12||2006||Eid ul-Adha Day 2||Public Holiday|
|Mon||Jan 1||2007||Eid ul-Adha Day 2||Public Holiday|
|Fri||Dec 21||2007||Eid ul-Adha Day 2||Public Holiday|
|Wed||Dec 10||2008||Eid ul-Adha Day 2||Public Holiday|
|Sun||Nov 29||2009||Eid ul-Adha Day 2||Public Holiday|
|Thu||Nov 18||2010||Eid ul-Adha Day 2||Public Holiday|
|Tue||Nov 8||2011||Eid ul-Adha Day 2||Public Holiday|
|Sat||Oct 27||2012||Eid ul-Adha Day 2||Public Holiday|
|Wed||Oct 16||2013||Eid ul-Adha Day 2||Public Holiday|
|Sun||Oct 5||2014||Eid ul-Adha Day 2||Public Holiday|
Other holidays in October 2013 in Bangladesh
- Mahalaya ―Monday, October 7, 2013
- Vijaya Dasami ―Monday, October 14, 2013
- Eid ul-Adha ―Tuesday, October 15, 2013
- Eid ul-Adha Day 3 ―Thursday, October 17, 2013
- Prabarana Purnima ―Friday, October 18, 2013
- Eid ul-Adha Day 4 ―Friday, October 18, 2013
- Halloween ―Thursday, October 31, 2013
- Perpetual yearly calendar - make yearly calendar for any year
- Perpetual monthly calendar - shows only one month at a time
- Custom calendar - make customized calendars