New Year's Eve in Bulgaria
New Year’s Eve is one of the largest global celebrations because it marks the last day of the year in the Gregorian calendar, December 31, before the New Year. Count down to the New Year no matter where you are in the world.
About New Year's EveRead more about New Year's Eve.
New Year's Eve Observances
|Fri||Dec 31||2010||New Year's Eve||Observance|
|Sat||Dec 31||2011||New Year's Eve||Observance|
|Mon||Dec 31||2012||New Year's Eve||National holiday|
|Tue||Dec 31||2013||New Year's Eve||National holiday|
|Wed||Dec 31||2014||New Year's Eve||National holiday|
|Thu||Dec 31||2015||New Year's Eve||National holiday|
Quick FactsNew Year’s Eve is the last day of the year, December 31, in the Gregorian calendar.
New Year's Eve 2015Thursday, December 31, 2015
New Year's Eve 2016New Year's Eve does not occur in 2016
- New Year's Day – Thursday, January 1, 2015
Other holidays in December 2015 in Bulgaria
- Working day for December 31 – Saturday, December 12, 2015
- Christmas Eve – Thursday, December 24, 2015
- Christmas Day – Friday, December 25, 2015
- Second day of Christmas – Saturday, December 26, 2015