Idul Fitri Day 1 in Indonesia
Eid-al-Fitr (Eid al-Fitr, Eid ul-Fitr, Id-Ul-Fitr, Eid) is the first day of the Islamic month of Shawwal. It marks the end of Ramadan, which is a month of fasting and prayer. Many Muslims attend communal prayers, listen to a khutba (sermon) and give zakat al-fitr (charity in the form of food) during Eid al-Fitr.
About Idul Fitri Day 1Read more about Idul Fitri Day 1.
Idul Fitri Day 1 ObservancesNote: During a public holiday, government offices and most businesses are closed so people have a day off work.
|Weekday||Date||Year||Name||Holiday type||Where it is observed|
|Fri||Sep 10||2010||Idul Fitri Day 1||Public Holiday|
|Wed||Aug 31||2011||Idul Fitri Day 1||Public Holiday|
|Sun||Aug 19||2012||Idul Fitri Day 1||Public Holiday|
|Thu||Aug 8||2013||Idul Fitri Day 1||Public Holiday|
|Mon||Jul 28||2014||Idul Fitri Day 1||Public Holiday|
|Fri||Jul 17||2015||Idul Fitri Day 1||Public Holiday|
Quick FactsEid-al-Fitr is a holiday to mark the end of the Islamic month of Ramadan, during which Muslims fast during the hours of daylight.
Idul Fitri Day 1 2015Friday, July 17, 2015
Idul Fitri Day 1 2016Idul Fitri Day 1 does not occur in 2016
- Idul Fitri Day 2 – Saturday, July 18, 2015
- Joint Holiday before Idul Fitri – Thursday, July 16, 2015
- Joint Holiday After Idul Fitri – Monday, July 20, 2015
- Second Joint Holiday After Idul Fitri – Tuesday, July 21, 2015
Other holidays in July 2016 in Indonesia
- Joint Holiday After Idul Fitri – Wednesday, July 6, 2016
- Second Joint Holiday After Idul Fitri – Thursday, July 7, 2016