Eid-ul-Fitr Day 1 in Pakistan
Quick FactsEid-al-Fitr is a holiday to mark the end of the Islamic month of Ramadan, during which Muslims fast during the hours of daylight.
|Eid-ul-Fitr Day 1||English|
|Eid-ul-Fitr (1. Tag)||German|
Eid-ul-Fitr Day 1 2013Thursday, August 8, 2013
Eid-ul-Fitr Day 1 2014Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Note: During a public holiday, government offices and most businesses are closed so people have a day off work.
List of dates for other years
Eid-al-Fitr (Eid al-Fitr, Eid ul-Fitr, Id-Ul-Fitr, Eid) is the first day of the Islamic month of Shawwal. It marks the end of Ramadan, which is a month of fasting and prayer. Many Muslims attend communal prayers, listen to a khutba (sermon) and give zakat al-fitr (charity in the form of food) during Eid al-Fitr.
About Eid-ul-Fitr Day 1Read more about Eid-ul-Fitr Day 1.
Eid-ul-Fitr Day 1 ObservancesNote: During a public holiday, government offices and most businesses are closed so people have a day off work.
|Fri||Nov 4||2005||Eid-ul-Fitr Day 1||Public Holiday|
|Tue||Oct 24||2006||Eid-ul-Fitr Day 1||Public Holiday|
|Sat||Oct 13||2007||Eid-ul-Fitr Day 1||Public Holiday|
|Thu||Oct 2||2008||Eid-ul-Fitr Day 1||Public Holiday|
|Mon||Sep 21||2009||Eid-ul-Fitr Day 1||Public Holiday|
|Fri||Sep 10||2010||Eid-ul-Fitr Day 1||Public Holiday|
|Wed||Aug 31||2011||Eid-ul-Fitr Day 1||Public Holiday|
|Sun||Aug 19||2012||Eid-ul-Fitr Day 1||Public Holiday|
|Thu||Aug 8||2013||Eid-ul-Fitr Day 1||Public Holiday|
|Tue||Jul 29||2014||Eid-ul-Fitr Day 1||Public Holiday|
Other holidays in August 2013 in Pakistan
- Eid-ul-Fitr Day 2 ―Friday, August 9, 2013
- Eid-ul-Fitr Day 3 ―Saturday, August 10, 2013
- Independence Day ―Wednesday, August 14, 2013
- Nauroz ―Sunday, August 18, 2013
- Birthday of Lord Zoroaster (Khordad Sal) ―Friday, August 23, 2013
- Janam Ashtami ―Wednesday, August 28, 2013
- Perpetual yearly calendar - make yearly calendar for any year
- Perpetual monthly calendar - shows only one month at a time
- Custom calendar - make customized calendars