The World Clock – Time Zones – StatusKnown problems with the World Clock – Time Zones app are described here.
App crashing after upgrading to version 1.4.2(Updated October 16, 2012) Unfortunately, iPhone, iPad and iPod devices with iOS 6 can fail after updating the World Clock – Time Zones app. The known problem is that it will crash after start, just breifly showing the loading screen before it stops.
SolutionVersion 1.4.3, a bug fix release has now been released to the App Store. Please go to App Store and update the app there.
The Premium features not active after reinstall/new deviceIf you have bought the Premium World Clock – Time Zones app on one device, and then either reinstalled the app or got another device where the upgrade is not active, there is a simple procedure to activate it again:
- Go to the "More..." tab
- Choose "Upgrade"
- Tap the "Restore purchase" button in the upper right corner
- iPhone Apps from timeanddate.com
- The Meeting Planner by timeanddate.com iPhone App
- How to use the Meeting Planner by timeanddate.com iPhone App
- Countdown Timer Pro for iPhone