The World Clock–Time Zones App for iPhone
NOTE: Version 1.4.8 has an issue with iOS4, iOS5 and iOS6, it should work on iOS7, we hope to fix this issue very soon.
World Clock Gold–Time Zones
The World Clock Gold–Time Zones app offers a number of extra features, including an interactive Time Zone Map and Daylight Saving Time (DST) dates for locations around the world. No advertisements are shown in this app.
Like the free World Clock Gold–Time Zones app, the Gold version contains information about local times, UTC-offsets, time zones, and much more for thousands of cities worldwide.
“Fantastic app. Select the cities that you want to keep track of,
and you're done! It's that simple. 5 Stars for sure...”
Comment from 888Scott
World Clock–Time Zones
The free World Clock–Time Zones app gives iPhone users the ability to find the local time and time zone information for locations around the world. FREE
Select a city to find out its offset from Coordinated Universal Time (UTC), the country’s flag, the country’s time zone name and abbreviation, as well as its offset from your current location.
“I love the World Clock app. It opens quickly and functions exactly
as it should. Flawless, functional and efficient. I highly recommend it.”
Comment from DrRyan772
Available in Gold version and in-App Premium upgrade:
- Time Zone Converter – Find time difference between an unlimited number of locations worldwide.
- Interactive Time Zone Map – Get an overview of time zones and current local times worldwide. Zoom in on the map to see in which time zone a city is situated. Access a city's information page directly from the map.
- Daylight Saving Time (DST) – Find out when DST begins and ends around the world.
- Ad-free browsing – Enjoy the app's many features without advertisements occupying part of your screen.
Available in all versions:
- World Clock – Current local times, UTC-offsets, time zones, and time difference from your current location for thousands of cities worldwide.
- Country and City Information – Country flag, link to map with precise location.
- Accuracy – Synchronize the time within the app to display the correct time from timeanddate.com (*).
- Reliability – Automatically updates to the databases from timeanddate.com to support time zone information changes that occur around the world.
- Convenience – Easily view the local time for your most viewed locations.
- Personalization – Choose from a variety of analog clock designs and select the type of display – analog, digital, or text clock.
- Customization – Add cities/locations to your Favorites, which are saved for easy reuse.
- Visual versatility – The application supports landscape and portrait orientation.
(*) Synchronization and database updates require an Internet Connection. The app will still work offline, but cannot access any possible database changes until it is online again. Synchronization will not update the device clock, only the time shown in the app.
Countries are constantly changing time zones and daylight saving time (DST) schedules. The World Clock-Time Zones app automatically takes into account these changes in all countries and territories. It is synchronized with the databases from timeanddate.com, which are monitored and maintained on a daily basis.
For more information, read about how to use the World Clock–Time Zones app on iPhone
More iPhone Apps from timeanddate.com
timeanddate.com has more apps for iPhone users that are available on our website. Keep in touch with our website for new or upgraded apps that will be available for iPhone in the near future.
- iPhone Apps from timeanddate.com
- The Meeting Planner by timeanddate.com iPhone App
- How to use the Meeting Planner by timeanddate.com iPhone App
- Countdown Timer Pro for iPhone