Australian time zones:
AWDT – Australian Western Daylight Time
- AWDT is not observed in any location this year.
Locations that used to be on AWDT for part or all of the year are now on AWST (Australian Western Standard Time) instead.
Currently no cities are observing AWDT
Find local time and time zone for a locationWe recommend looking up by location name, not time zone name.
Time zone offset: UTC + 9 hoursAWDT is 9 hours ahead of Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)
Time zone abbreviation: AWDTFull name is Australian Western Daylight Time
Email time zone indicator: +0900
An email sent from someone in the AWDT time zone will have the time zone listed as "+0900" in the headers of the email. (However, "+0900" does not have to be in AWDT, as other time zones could have the same UTC offset).
Where and when is AWDT observed?
Areas using AWDT in the summer and AWST during the winter
- Western Australia
Other time zones in AustraliaGo directly through the links below, or see the Australia time zone list
- ACDT - Australian Central Daylight Time
- ACST - Australian Central Standard Time
- CXT - Christmas Island Time
- AEDT - Australian Eastern Daylight Time
- AEST - Australian Eastern Standard Time
- LHDT - Lord Howe Daylight Time
- LHST - Lord Howe Standard Time
- NFT - Norfolk Time
- AWST - Australian Western Standard Time
Time zones in other regions
- Central America
- Indian Ocean
- North America
- South America